Welcome to my website dedicated to online interactive learning for healthcare
Andy Hutton Lecturer in Life Science teaching anatomy, physiology and medical terminology to healthcare students in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Previous experience includes: Working for the Wellcome Foundation and assisting with the introduction of co-trimoxazole into the health services. Teaching in international schools and the English section of the University of Kuwait Medical School. Writing healthcare publications for Churchill Livingstone (Elsevier) in Edinburgh UK.
Part-time interests include developing interactive web-base media, reading the history of medicine and biology, and cycling when sufficient energy is available.
- An Introduction to Medical Terminology for Health Care (5th Edition)
- Pocket Medical Terminology (2nd Edition)
- Turbo Medical Terminology (A Google Play App for your phone or tablet)
- Anatomy & Physiology by Patton and Thibodeau (Adapted International Edition -9E)
- Brief Atlas of the Human Body by Patton and Thibodeau (Adapted International Edition -1E)
Contact: Andy Hutton